INCREASED FINANCIAL CAPABILITY
Missouri knows the value of financial literacy. As one of only five states that require a standalone semester course in personal finance for high school graduation, Missouri is a leader in investing in its communities' financial well-being and quality of life.
Backed by the national nonprofit, Financial Beginnings USA, we hope to follow Missouri's leadership and become the first Financial Beginnings affiliate in the Midwest.
With your support, Financial Beginnings Missouri will serve the greater Kansas City area by broadening the scope and depth of available personal finance education. To become a full-fledged affiliate, we need to rally support and resources.
We seek communities wanting to help.
- Educators seeking to utilize Financial Beginnings programs for their students
- Volunteers, particularly from financial institutions, to teach our no-cost programming
- Community organizations wishing to serve their audiences with our full-service programming
- Sponsors interested in providing funding in exchange for generous visibility benefits
- Potential advisory board members passionate about sharing their expertise
Together, we can increase the quality of life for individuals and families, and the vibrancy of our neighborhoods.